Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

Blue Half Moons

Wooo! Nails!!!! Are you guys excited? I sure am!! I finally have a new design out!

I thought I would share with you the last nail design I did for the 31 day challenge that I never got around to putting up. I was able to quickly do this simple half moon design before I because too swamped with studying.




I absolutely love this color combination (Mainly because these are my two favorite colors from my collection). 


The method I used for this design was really simple. I started off with 1 coat of Sally Hansen Insta- Dri Co- Bolt Blue. This polish is so brilliant and opaque. It's definitely my go to polish if I don't have time to paint any designs. Anyway, I let that coat fully dry. 


I took 10 hole reinforcers and placed them at the base of my nails (where the dark blue part is in the pictures). I painted 2 coats of China Glaze Aquadelic and then quickly removed the hole reinforcer. I only did one nail at a time so that I could get the most precision. Then I put on a topcoat to protect my design and that was it! Super simple.


It's so glad to be back everyone. I think you'll enjoy what I have in store next! I have to finish editing the pictures, but I painted my best friend's nails when she was here over break. (It seems that I painted everyone's but my own nails. Haha). Anyway, those will be up soon. And wait until you guys see my nails now. I haven't really filed them short, minus some maintenance. They're so long that I can't even type. Can't wait!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love each and every one.

Please avoid link dropping and spamming. I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel violate this policy.