Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Challenge

Call me crazy, but I entered another nail art challenge. I knoow it's going to be difficult with finals coming up next week and everything, but I'll manage. I mean, they aren't called challenges for nothing, right? 

Anyway, when I decided to join in on the Take Two challenge, I was a little sad that I would only get to do Christmas nails only once. I was planning on doing a few Christmas nail designs on my own time sometime during the challenge. Then I came across the 12 Days of Christmas Challenge (12DoC) , which I am now using as an excuse to do Christmas nails. Haha. It's perfect! So now I'll be posting 10 nail designs per week all through December... It sounds like so much work now that I typed it out!

The 12DoC challenge was created by Pink & Polished and Over Polished since there weren't any Christmas Challenges going on. I'm so glad they created it. I'm psyched for this challenge! Here are the upcoming challenges:


You'll notice that I missed the 2nd. No fear! I already did it. Now I just have to post it.
 Anyway, I hope I'll have everyone's love and support to get through both challenges. Be sure to like my page on Facebook to be sure that you won't miss out on any of the fun!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love each and every one.

Please avoid link dropping and spamming. I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel violate this policy.