Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

TIHC Oct 1: Horror Movie

So, I'm already late with this design, but I finished it before October 5th's. Whew! It took me so long because I really did not want to do this one. At least it was first. Now it's out of the way!

Anyway, this is my least favorite design ever. It's probably because my heart wasn't into it. I don't really watch scary movies, so even choosing one was difficult. I ended up going with the first scary movie I ever saw, which was "The Ring." I didn't depict everything on my nails, like the little girl. I'm bad enough at drawing people, so I skipped over her. Apparently I'm just as bad at flies.


I keep laughing every time I see the fly. I'm usually okay with my work, but the fly is so bad that it's funny.


However, I really like how I wrote "the Ring." When I googled a picture of the title, it was written creepily. I think I at least pulled that off well.


Up above is the ring. Yes, I literally took my brush and swirled it around in polish that was drying. I should have picked a less opaque white.


For this manicure, I used Maybelline Color Show Onyx Rush, Essie Marshmallow, China Glaze Long Kiss, China Glaze Oxygen, Piggy Polish 6 Impossible Things, Sinful Colors Aquamarine, and Rimmel London Steel Grey (Which isn't grey, so I don't know why it's named that...)




And you can find a list of all the challenges here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love each and every one.

Please avoid link dropping and spamming. I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel violate this policy.