Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

TIHC Oct 26: Witches

Today's challenge was a little, well, challenging. I didn't want to to paint ugly witches on my nails because I had to go to work and serve food. Instead, I thought of what makes up a witch, and came up with witch's brew!

For this manicure, I used the saran wrap marble method. I think it turned out pretty cool. 


After the saran wrap marble dried, I free-handed the black strip at the base of my nail, resembling a cauldron.


Last, I added iridescent flecks on top of the green part to give it a bubbly look, like there are chunks of awesome in the brew. 


For this manicure, I used Piggy Polish Lemonade 5¢ for the base. When that dried, I painted a thick and opaque layer of Revlon Nail Art FrenchMix All the Rage and used the saran wrap technique. Then I used Maybelline Color Show Onyx Rush for the stripe. Then I used China Glaze Luxe and Lush on top of the green.


You can view that upcoming challenges here.

witches inlinkz



1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love each and every one.

Please avoid link dropping and spamming. I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel violate this policy.