Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

TIHC Oct 12: Jack-o-lanterns

I don't want you guys to think that I forgot about today. I didn't. I painted my nails today and I love them, but I hate them all the same. Since I have work, I won't be able to redo the design the way I want until later tonight. So, be patient! I'm just going to edit this post later when I have my pictures ready. Check super late tonight!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's finally later! I redid my nails after work and LOVE how well they turned out. I'm so excited to show you guys!


So, I actually got this idea from a fellow blogger. You can find the link to her design here. What I didn't realize until after I finished was that the girl had stamped the pumpkin faces onto her nails, and didn't freehand them like I did. I was a little taken aback about it at first, but then became proud because they turned out super well.


I probably should have saved this for my gradient design, but I was way too impatient. I had to show you all! Good thing I have something else in mind for that.


I've never been good at making my jack-o-lanterns look scary. Did I do alright?


I love how creepy they look. It's like they're waiting to freak you out.


For this design, I used China Glaze Riveting as the base. Then I used China Glaze Harvest Moon and Maybelline Color Show Onyx Rush to make the gradient. Last, I used Piggy Polish 6 Impossible Things for the creepy faces.

The link to future prompts can be found here.

Here are the other challengers. Add your link if you are joining in!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love each and every one.

Please avoid link dropping and spamming. I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel violate this policy.