Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

Autumn Stripes

Now that November has "fallen" upon us (Haaah. I crack myself up), I've been dying to use some fall colors! I just came out of an October challenge and thought I'd keep the first one simple.


Don't these look so festive?! I just love how well the colors go together.


There wasn't any inspiration behind this design (besides the colors!!). I've just been dying to use all 3 of these colors at once. The only 'challenging' part was figuring out which order to put the colors in.


Even though it looks like it in the pictures, the middle stripe is not gold. I don't even own a regular gold polish yet! It's actually an extremely shimmery bronze. Before I painted the red stripe, I was so afraid that the bronze color would fade into the orange because they are similar tones. Thankfully, it stands out just the prefect amount.


For this manicure, I used all China Glaze polishes in Riveting, Harvest Moon (How appropriate!), and Long Kiss


Let me know what you think!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love each and every one.

Please avoid link dropping and spamming. I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel violate this policy.