Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

Christmas is in the air, which unfortunate since Thanksgiving isn't even here yet... Anyway, this is a plus for all of you! I was shopping around in my favorite beauty supply store the other day when I saw something that is totally worth sharing.

Ever heard of the store Ulta? Well, they have all of these amazing sets that have, you guessed it, Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream! And even better, they're priced pretty well. When I saw them stacked so nicely on the shelves, I secretly made it my mission to get them all as presents. ;)

The first picture is one pack I bought myself. I needed lip balm anyway, and it was so cheap. They had them in other lip balm flavors like regular beeswax and the pomegranate one, but I hate pomegranate and normal is so boring. I decided to try the acai berry, and I LOVE it. Have you ever smelled acai berry and blueberry juice? It smells just like that. So good!



The next 3 pictures are screen shots I took from the Ulta website. Since I'm getting the rest for Christmas (I hope), I didn't want to wait that long to spread the sales. Now, I could sit here and blab about what is in those sets, but Ulta provided a nice description stating what are in the gift sets. Just click on the pictures to make them bigger so that you can read the writing. 


What isn't obvious at first is that the size of Cuticle Cream in those gift sets is .3 oz, where as the regular size is .6 oz. It makes sense since the sets are so cheap, but on the bright side, they fit even better into crammed purses, like mine!


For this last screen shot, it's of the main page on the Ulta website. I just thought I'd point out that Ulta always has a "$3.50 off any $10 purchase." Just use that coupon for any one of these purchases and you're good as gold! I'll give you all a tip before you run out and buy these. Every once in a while, Ulta will issue a 20% off coupon. I did the math one day and found out that you save more with the 20% off coupon when your purchase is MORE than $17.50, and you save more with the $3.50 off when your purchase is LESS than $17.50. Nerd alert.. Haha.


I thought it'd be funny to share with you how I took the picture of the gift set I got. I always take my pictures against the back of my bathroom wall because the best lighting is in there. Since the set was so light (weight wise), I taped it to the wall... Don't judge! I would have held it with my hand, but my nail polish is so severely chipped that it wouldn't have been pretty. Anyway, it worked out well in my opinion. :)


Also, on another note, you may have noticed that the pictures I took do not have my watermark on them. I originally started off with a trial of Adobe Photoshop, and after the 1 month trial was up, I was bad and never exited out of the program so that I could use it again and again. I kept that up for 2 months until my computer shut itself down yesterday for "important updates." I haven't found an alternative that I like yet, so until then, I won't be making any posts with my nails in them. I'll probably end up buying Photoshop, but right now I'm short on cash, so it will take a little bit. I will be participating in a 31 day challenge starting December 1st, so I will make it my goal to have something by then. Maybe I'll steal my boyfriend's laptop when I'm visiting him for Thanksgiving and download a trial on there for the time being. ;) We'll see! Until, then, have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

(I was not paid or asked to promote these products. I simply wanted those who may not be able to afford regularly priced cuticle cream to be aware that these gift sets are available. Ulta stores are located only in the US, but can also be bought online).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love each and every one.

Please avoid link dropping and spamming. I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel violate this policy.