Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Fruit Week!

This past week, I was trying to come up with a way to increase my number of posts in a short amount of time. I realize that I could post something every day, but I usually like to keep my designs on for a few days. That also gives me time to come up with a new design. I finally decided to do a themed week. And what theme did I choose? Fruit!

Since today (September 22nd) is the first day of Autumn, I thought it would be a cool idea to start off with summer fruits and end with fall fruits. I haven't seen nearly enough fruit themed nails, so I'm hoping to encourage a bit of creativity here! I'll even be designing nails for some fruit that haven't ever been featured on the internet before, so this should be interesting.

Wish me luck! I'll be starting this hunger- inducing journey on Monday.

-Kaitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love each and every one.

Please avoid link dropping and spamming. I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel violate this policy.