Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Waterfalls of Hot Fudge

Unlike most 20 year olds my age who are attending college, I have 5 jobs. Now, before you call me insane and have a cow, they are all spaced out and are part time/ when needed. One of these jobs is at an ice cream shop. I was asked to work all Saturday and basically run the shop since my boss was not going to be around. I thought that this was the perfect opportunity to do ice cream themed nails! Now, because I'm clearly short on free time and I didn't feel like drawing a million little ice cream cones onto my nails, I decided to paint a simple version. And that's exactly what I did. Unfortunately, they didn't taste as good as they look. :P





Sorry about the change of backgrounds. I wanted to take the pictures before I ruined the manicure and the time of day I could get to it was horrid. I tried taking pictures outside in front of my car and my apartment building. Then I realized I probably look like a creep and went inside where I used my couch as a back drop. Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love each and every one.

Please avoid link dropping and spamming. I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel violate this policy.