Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I'm Seeing Spots!

My usual go to design when I don't have much time is polka dots! They're easy enough to do, right? Well, that was the case with this manicure. My nails have been in horrible shape ever since I had those mermaid nails. I did them before I went on vacation and figured the glitter would stay on for the 2 weeks I was away. Boy, was I right. It not only stayed on, but when it started coming off, it ruined my nails and got them to peel and break. I've been slowly nursing them back to health. I even went out and had a professional manicure done to attempt to revive them after this design. No such luck so far.

Anyway, the reason why I chose these colors was because I had recently gotten them from the store. I just had to try them out! Personally, I'm a fan of the colors even though I wasn't too crazy about it at first. Because of this, I asked my brothers what they thought of my color choice. One said that it reminded him of a carrot. The other one asked if my nails were meant to look like they were diseased... The joys of having brothers, I suppose. What do you think? Do they look like diseased carrots to you?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love each and every one.

Please avoid link dropping and spamming. I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel violate this policy.