Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Gradient Stripes

I created this look just for Sarah's nail art contest. Since my favorite colors are purple, blue, and green, I decided to go with warm colors to make it a bit more challenging. It took me a while to come up with this design. I wanted to go with something simple, so I ended up painting different designs on every nail until I found one that I liked. I absolutely love the way this mani turned out. I've had several comments that this design would be perfect for Christmas. Looks like I'm a few months too early.. Oops!










 For this mani, I used China Glaze Long Kiss and Maybelline Color Show Onyx Rush for the base colors. Then I used Orly Instant Artist 24K Glitter for the rest of the design.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love each and every one.

Please avoid link dropping and spamming. I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel violate this policy.