Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

12DoC Dec 5: Holiday Song

Thankfully, I was able to get this design done before I ran out of time! 11pm is cutting close. Homework comes first, though.



For this design, my inspiration came from the song Silver Bells by Bing Crosby. I remember hearing my mom play this song so often around the holidays when I was a child. This is a classic!


When in doubt, use polka dots! I love how polka dots can spruce up any manicure instantly.


For this manicure, I decided to use nail polishes that I bought, but hadn't gotten around to using yet.


For the base, I used 3 coats of Barry M. Emerald Green which was sent to me by Sammy from The Nailasaurus a few months ago. It's such a pretty green! For the bells, I used Stripe Rite Silver. There wasn't a name on the bottle, unfortunately. For the details on the bells, I used China Glaze Awaken. For the bows, I used OPI Skyfall. And for the polka dots, I used a combination of the last 3 colors.


If you are joining in, add your link below!






4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love each and every one.

Please avoid link dropping and spamming. I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel violate this policy.