Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Take Two Day 5: Cartoon Theme

This was such a hard design to come up with. I had so many ideas in mind! All the ones I wanted to do have people with peach colored skin. I don't have peach colored nail polish.. So I was stuck at a stand still. Then I thought of maybe doing Pixar's Minions, but I didn't have the right yellow for it. Finally, I decided that I would do some Domos!

I always picture them saying," Om nom nom." But that's just me... Haha.



Since I had to do these today, I did them really fast. You can tell because the domos look sort of sloppy. To be honest, I really like the sloppy look. Perfection is so overrated!


These guys keep making me laugh. They look so funny! I've always found domos hilarious. They're cute little guys, right?


Unfortunately, these guys didn't want to be photographed. My nails were super shiny for some reason and my camera just wouldn't focus or take clear pictures. Hopefully they turned out alright.


For this design, I started off with China Glaze Mahogany Magic for the base color. Then I used Piggy Polish 6 Impossible Things to paint a large white rectangle where the mouth was going to be. Then I made the eyes, outlined the mouth, and made the teeth with Maybelline Color Show Onyx Rush. Then I took China Glaze High Roller and colored in their mouths.


Add your link to the list below if you are joining in!



2 comments:

  1. WOW - they look amazing! Must have taken you quite some time to do! very cool :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love each and every one.

Please avoid link dropping and spamming. I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel violate this policy.