Pages

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Take Two Day 8: Polka Dots

If you guys have been following my blog for a while, you know that I LOVE polka dots. Since this was right after the black and white prompt, I super excited to use color for this one. This, of course, means rainbows!



I am extremely happy how this turned out. I originally wanted to do a skittle polka dot manicure, but it didn't turn out the way I wanted.


In order to post this on time, I decided to go simple by starting with a white base and alternating the positions of the different colors on each nail.


This design almost reminds me of those pictures that have the hidden numbers in the dots that indicate if you're color blind or not. I hope you know what I'm talking about... Haha.


Anyway, for this manicure, I used Piggy Polish 6 Impossible Things for the base. Then I used, in the order of the rainbow, OPI The Spy Who Loved Me, China Glaze Riveting, OPI Goldeneye, China Glaze Entourage, China Glaze Custom Kicks, and China Glaze Custom Kicks


Add your link below if you are joining in!







4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! It does remind me of those tests too. I have actually seen someone do a color blind test on their nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours! Love the whole mani, and the dots are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing...I bet it required a lot of patience to get the dots just right :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks amazing! I love rainbows and I am super impressed how evenly placed and sized your dots are - fantastic! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love each and every one.

Please avoid link dropping and spamming. I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel violate this policy.