Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2012

12DoC Dec 9: Snowmen

Well, I got this one done, guys. I only have 1 more final left, so hopefully I'll get caught back up real soon!



So as you can tell, I had a little bit of extra time (I really just needed a break after cramming for today's final). You can tell that I did these real quick. If I had more time, I would have added scarves to them. That would have been adorable.


I absolutely love the colors I used. The background blue is one of my favorites!


I free-handed everything in this design. You can probably tell from the hat. It was kind of hard to see the black when I was painting my nails, especially since I was working at such a fast pace.


For this manicure, I used Sinful Colors Kissy for the base. Then I used Essie Marshmallow for the snowman. For his features, I used Piggy Polish Damsel in This Dress, Zoya Meg, and Maybelline Color Show Onyx Rush.


Be sure to add you link below if you are joining in!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love each and every one.

Please avoid link dropping and spamming. I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel violate this policy.